Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Tuesday Tease!

Happy Tuesday!
In the event you needed to grow your TBR pile... ;) I have a few free books for you! These are all free for a limited time! So if you don't have a copy be sure to pick one up!


Burning Through Gravity



Beautiful Oblivion



 Sugar Kisses

Barnes and Noble http://hyperurl.co/o5pin6

On to the teasers! 


Beautiful Elixir (Beautiful Oblivion 3)
*can be read as a standalone*
              Kennedy and Caleb’s story (Caleb’s POV)

She pulls back abruptly, her mouth a ruby red, her lips still pouting as if she were sucking down a bottle of whiskey.
“I’m sorry.” Her fingers pat over her lips. Her gaze darts around the cabin as if she’s just coming to. “I have to go.” She attempts to climb off my lap, and I gently secure her waist with my hands.
“Don’t be sorry. Please, stay.” I glance down at our conjoined hips. “I promise, you have the best seat in the house.”


The Serpentine Butterfly (Celestra Forever After 3)
*Skyla’s POV
Marshall heads to his car, and Logan and I follow. He drives us to the Paragon Estates and we watch as we pass the Olivers’ home, Ellis’s house with his big monster truck out front, we pass up Marshall’s own elaborate estate, and Nicholas Haver’s property. There is only one other home out this far, in this vast lonely thicket of woods and gray dusty skies, Demetri’s. My stomach begins to boil as he heads in that direction. The fog slowly illuminates. It sheds its dull pencil-gray coat for a carefree, ethereal blue. Even though this eerie glowing fog generally represents wickedness, I’ve come to love it in theory. The color itself breathes new life into me. If only it can breathe new life into— 










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'll share this on Facebook.

Addison Moore said...

Lisa Salvary - Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa!!!